On-line Booking Book Online
Duver Marina online booking
The Duver visitors' pontoon (Duver Marina) has been reconfigured with additional finger pontoons to allow direct access onto the main pontoon, enabling safe social distancing. Bookings are made online - 2021 online bookings will be available from January.
Limited rafting is available only when requested and consented to in advance, for family groups/social bubbles. Electricity is charged as below. Finger Berth Terms and Conditions (see below) apply and should be read in conjunction with the BHA General Terms and Conditions.
Electricity tariff charge (2020):
1 night stay £ 3.50
2-3 night stay £ 7.00
4-5 night stay £ 10.50
6-7 night stay £14 .00
Premier Finger Berths
As a result of the reconfiguration of the Duver pontoon, the Premier Fingers are to be discontinued going forward into 2021. All berthing will be based on a tariff per metre LOA per night.
Finger Berths - Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings are to be made online (unless within a 4-hour period in which case please phone the Berthing Office (01983 872828 ext 1).
2. A booking can only be made and confirmed with receipt of the full payment required.
3. For vessels over 20m LOA or with a draft deeper than 2m please book directly through the Harbour Office. Multi-hulls are also asked to book directly through the Harbour Office.
4. The booking fees are non-refundable. Cancellation fee up to 3 days before the time of booking will be charged at 25% of the berthing fee, with the remaining 75% of the fee paid held as a credit on the customer account (for example, if a booking is made for a Friday, then the cancellation will need to be made by the Monday, to be entitled to 75% credit).
Cancellation fee to cancel less than 3 days (but more than 1 day) before the time of booking will be charged at 50% of the berthing fee, with the remaining 50% of the fee paid held as a credit on the customer account (for example, if a booking is made on a Friday, then the cancellation made on either the Tuesday or the Wednesday will entitle the customer to a 50% credit). Credits on account will be valid until the 31 December 2020.
No refund or credit will be issued for cancellations made less than 1 day before the booked day (for example, if a booking made for a Friday is cancelled on a Thursday then no credit will be due). Refund of credits will be at the discretion of the Harbour Management, and a request of refund with valid reason will be required in writing to the Harbour Office, any refund deemed due will be subject to the relevant cancellation and processing fee, and will be made within 28 days subject to the required information being given to Bembridge Harbour Authority.
5. Bookings are to be made by individual boat owners only. No discount will be issued for group or rally bookings who choose to individually book berths.
6. The allocation of the mooring is at the discretion of the Berthing Master. The booking of a berth does not guarantee a specific berth. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to change the mooring allocation and relocate the booked berth at their discretion for operational purposes.
7. Limited rafting may be available on request, in advance, and must be consented to by all parties.
8. Shore power is not included within the standard visitor berth booking fee and is subject to our electricity tariff charge.
9. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to increase and decrease the number of berths available to book as is deemed necessary, and without prior notice.
10. Visitors booked on a berth are not entitled to continue using the booked berth for a longer period than the time for which they have booked.
11. Departure of the berth is required by 1200 or by the next available high tide (if high water is before 0700).
12. Arrival to the berth is available from 1200 or the next available high water (if high tide is before 0700).
13. Berths are to be booked for a minimum of 1 night. The booking of berths is subject to availability.
14. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to charge an amendment and / or processing fee up to the value of £25 per booking. This fee is supplementary to the cancellation fee.
15. Bookings are made with the acceptance of the above terms and conditions and the Bembridge Harbour Authority General Berthing Terms and Conditions.