A plan of the new configuration at the Duver Marina is available here. Visitor berths are booked online here.
Boats over 18m LOA and multihulls (subject to LOA, beam and availability) should book through the Berthing Office (email@example.com 01983 872828 ext 1). Note: electricity is now included in berthing fees.
2021 Visitor Rates (scroll down for winter rates) 2022 rates will be posted at the end of October
From 1st April to 30th September
All prices include electricity, water (own hose), WiFi, Shower/toilet facilities and Harbour Dues, plus VAT at 20%. Berthing fees are based on LOA.
Duver Marina walk ashore finger berth - max LOA 13.00m - £3.90 per metre per night, Friday and Saturday (and Sunday Bank Holiday weekends)
Duver Marina walk ashore finger berth - max LOA 13.00m - £3.30 per metre per night, Sunday (Monday on Bank Holiday weekends) to Thursday **
Duver Marina walk ashore alongside berth - LOA over 13.01m - £4.20 per metre per night, Friday and Saturday (and Sunday Bank Holiday weekends)
Duver Marina walk ashore alongside berth - LOA over 13.01m - £3.90 per metre per night, Sunday (Monday on Bank Holiday weekends) to Thursday **
** the full applicable rate of £3.90 or £4.20 per metre per night applies on Bank Holiday weekends and 7 days a week from 19th July to 2nd September inclusive
Approved Sailing Schools with students under instruction
Fixed price of £17.50 per night ( excluding 24th July to 5th September) - fully inclusive
Bembridge Beach mooring
£10.00 per night or low tide, inclusive of Harbour Dues and VAT
Up to 10m LOA - £10.00 per 4 hour stay fully inclusive
Over 10m LOA - £10.00 + £1.00 per metre 4 hour stay fully inclusive
Visitor's Winter Rates (1st October 2021 - 31st March 2022)
£2.30 per metre per night (fully inclusive).
All prices are per metre (LOA) and inclusive of Electricity, Water, Shower/Toilet Facilities, WiFi, Harbour Dues & VAT
All moorings are subject to BHA Visitor Berthing Terms and Conditions (below), and BHA General Terms and Conditions.
Visitor Berthing - Terms & Conditions
1. Bookings are to be made online via the Harbour website (or if within a 24-hour period, directly with the Berthing Office on 01983 872828 extension 1). See also para 3 below.
2. A booking can only be made and confirmed with receipt of the full payment required, either via the online booking system or telephone card payment.
3. Vessels over 18m LOA or with a draft over 2m should please book directly through the Berthing Office. Multihulls should also book directly through the Berthing Office.
4. Bembridge Harbour Authority, Change or Cancellation of a booking policy is as follows:
Bookings made online via our website where payments have been made, can be changed and or cancelled online by the customer up to 24 hours before the due arrival date.
Note: Cancellation or changing of a booking on the arrival day can only be done by contacting the Berthing office. (01983 872828 Extension 1)
Booking fees can either be carried forward as a 100% credit return for use on a future occasion, or a percentage refund can be requested. (See onward at 4.a)
- Credits issued before the 30th June are valid until the 31st December in the year issued.
- Credits issued from 1st July are valid until 30th June the following year.
- Applications for extended credits will be considered if made and justified in writing.
Change of Booking or Cancellations
Customer online self-management guidance is as follows:
Having already made and paid for your booking online, to cancel or change the booking to an alternative date, you should follow the following process:
Re-visit Bembridge Harbour online bookings page and log back into your account using the email and password you created.
- Go to “My Bookings”
- When you find your booking, click on the red cross on the left side marked “Cancel”.
- A prompt confirming the intention to cancel will appear on screen, and also please read the instruction regarding the 100% credit refund procedure- and respond accordingly.
- This removes and cancels the booking from your account, and also automatically applies your future use credit amount to your account. (You will not see the credit but it will be applied)
- If you seek to book another date, press continue and then repeat the routine booking procedure.
- Any credit held on your account will be automatically deducted from any future booking (s) as you finalise and confirm the new booking.
4a Percentage Refunds are subject to a service charge which is calculated as follows:
- Cancellations made 3 days or more prior to the booking date affords a 75% refund (25% charge)
- Cancellations made less than 3 days but more than 1 day prior to the booking date affords a 50% refund (50% charge)
- Cancellations made less than 1 day (24hrs) prior to the booking date affords no refund.
Any request for a percentage refund return with a valid reason, will be required in writing to the Harbour Office, and will be made at the discretion of the Harbour Management. Any credit or refund deemed due will be subject to the relevant percentage cancellation and booking fee, as above, and will be made within 28 days subject to the required information being given to Bembridge Harbour Authority.
5. Bookings are to be made by individual boat owners only.
In the case of organised and pre-booked groups such as club rallies, a single point of contact (Rally Organiser) should liaise with harbour staff in setting out berthing requirements and any services required, and thereafter assist in the coordination of individual on-line bookings as are required by the group or rally members.
Rally Organisers will be issued with a Rally Code to be used by rally members when making their booking. Any applicable rally discount will be applied automatically to the online booking (if owners do not use the Rally Code, discount will not be given).
6. The allocation of the mooring is at the discretion of the Berthing Master. The booking of a berth does not guarantee a specific berth. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to change the mooring allocation and relocate the booked berth at their discretion for operational and safety purposes.
7. Rafting of boats may be available on request, however all parties to be included in the raft, must have consented to this style of berthing in advance.
8. Electricity is included in the berthing fee, and also relates to short stay berthing where applicable.
9. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to increase and decrease the number of berths available to book as is deemed necessary, and without prior notice.
10. Visitors booked on a berth are not entitled to continue using the booked berth for a longer period than the time for which they have booked.
11. Departure of the berth is required by 1200 or by the next available high tide (if high water is before 0700).
12. Arrival to the berth is available from 1200 or the next available high water (if high tide is before 0700).
13. The booking of a berth is subject to availability.
14. Bembridge Harbour Authority reserves the right to charge an amendment and/or processing fee up to the value of £25 per booking. This fee is supplementary to the cancellation fee.
15. Bookings are made with the acceptance of the above terms and conditions and the Bembridge Harbour Authority General Berthing Terms and Conditions.